Thursday, July 23, 2009

OH MY

Oh my.... it's those carbs. I didn't get enough sleep last night. Watched our saved copy of "So you Think You Can Dance" until around 11... late for me. But WOW can those kids dance! What a joy to watch!

Then the dogs were excited this morning, early, 4:30ish. I think a raccoon set them off. Then I spent several hours getting the dealer checks ready to bring to the shop where I worked an 8 hour shift. So I came home tired and worn out. I had started a crockpot dinner this morning so I only had to cook some pasta to serve with the meal. And being as tired as I am, I ate two servings. Why do I eat when I'm so tired. I should be sleeping.

This is the heart of it for me. I get really, really tired... then the carbs call.

So, tomorrow's a new day. A day to enjoy the Redwood Mountain, maybe walk around the lake... dance some more disco! So many wonderful opportunities to live joyfully and consciously.

I am thankful.a

1 comment:

  1. We are on the same path of being aware of carbos...my post from Thursday spoke of exactly the same! And my post from yesterday will as well. Awareness is an important step!!! Keep on truckin, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you