Monday, August 10, 2009

My angels and guides are pretty cool

The lovely sound of trickling water is lulling me softly this evening. I am aware that my angels and guides are surrounding me with love and light. They are right there, just waiting for my attention so they may facilitate my intentions.

I don't feel like I've been paying attention nor setting my intentions these past couple of days. I've just been floating along. No, wait, that's not true. There are several things going on, some that pull my attention and others that allow me to just float along. So it's been an interesting adventure this weekend. Bill and I puttered in our Zen Garden and constructed three water features, plus placed a huge rock (I forgot it's name). We've also been at the old house and, truthfully (ouch) I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'd much prefer to continue to feather the nest here, to create sacred spaces to enjoy daily.

This afternoon Bill pulled out boxes and boxes from the attic. Papers and memorabilia from the 60's... my exhusband's sailor hat that he threw to me as he was leaving for Viet Nam. My son's Evilconeval costume, Ernie and Burt hand puppets, old jewelry boxes, my dad's taxes from the year he died. There is just so much stuff to be gone through.

So, I'm asking my angels and guides to help me set my intention to have this be a light and easy adventure. It is my intention to breeze through the rooms of boxes, books, clothes, etc.... setting aside the keepers and letting go for sale so much more than I'd planned. We just want to be "done" over there so we can sink in to the beauty, peace and serenity here.

My angels and guides are pretty cool, so I know this will be done.
And so it is.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you