Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A DOWN STREAM DAY

I listened, all night, to the Abraham CD "Think and Grow Thin".... woke up this morning hearing the message about not fighting the river... not paddling UP stream, against the currant, but rather to go with the flow, not even needing to paddle down stream.

The Law of Attraction is all about allowing. Allowing is about flowing with the currant, down stream... about aligning my thinking with what it is I DO WANT.

I've been doing some really deep emotional work this week and it's been showing up in aches and pains in my body. I even fell, plus a cabinet glass door fell on my head! That's what can happen when you go deep into the darkest Castle chambers! But, today was different.

Every thought is one of two things: an up stream thought, or a down stream thought. That simple. So today, I watched my thoughts. I purposefully replaced "up stream" thinking with positive, down stream thoughts. Instead of thinking about how my body was aching and stiff, I thought about how lovely it feels to stride in big swaying steps. I thought about how wonderful it feels to have a spring in my step. Literally, as the day went on, I felt more and more limber in my movement.

So, Abraham's words are still sinking in. Oh... it was also very easy to stay with my food plan today. Didn't want to over eat or even snack. Another nice thing to be grateful for.

So with that, good night and
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you