Sunday, June 1, 2008

LITTLE JEWELS....

The morning is so beautiful, even when enshrouded with fog and dew, and a slight chill to the air. It is June 1st, Spring is here, and the world is bursting with new life... even as gas prices climb, war continues, and the world seems a messy place.... it's with the child's mind or the beginner's mind, that the good is focused upon, and that Good brings sweet peacefulness within. If we each could walk with inner harmony....

Here are some of the fabulous inspirations from Mary Baker Eddy, that inspired me to have a wonderful day yesterday.... actually, I picked up these jewels from the back of her book under the chapter heading "Fruitage"... I LOVE THAT! I'm so enjoying her way with words that seem to lift my consciousness, just as a piece of art or music can life me and carry me to another realm. Fruitage is full of letters from believers of Truth, about how their lives have changed. Amazing to me that these letters were all written over 100 years ago!

Here are the jewels I cherish....

...I want to work, watch and pray for and through the Mind of Christ...
...To work rightly in God's vineyards...
...I turn my thoughts toward the light...
...the warmth and light attract me more and more...
...Soul sense yields to Divine Mind, mortals need Spiritual sense...

Well... I could go on and on... but I'll save more for another day.

Today's positive thought....
I am filled with the love and light and warmth of Divine Mind. I go into this day with refreshed mental attitude, thanksgiving and joy. I expect to see through the Mind of God. Each interaction is an opportunity to allow God's love to flow through me. I am humble, blessed and full of joy.

Thank you God, Divine Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you