Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tidbits of Time




Interesting what can be done in just a few stolen minutes. I have to sneak time this morning after taking off for our short trip earlier this week. Lots of catch up. My goal is to have at least 100 items on ebay at all times. A Mighty Goal... but a necessary one! (Our medical just got raised $700 a month... !) "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill jumped off my bookshelf last night... so I'll see what inspirations can assist me in keeping up with the economic times...

but, I that's not what inspired me this morning. I've been loving the trunkie looking Redwood I posted yesterday and have been wanting to "mandala-ize" it. So, this is just my start. I'll keep working on it when I can snitch other snippets of time. But that's the JUICE that keeps me going!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you