Friday, June 10, 2011

Thursday, June 8th Always Glad to be Home Again

I actually thought it would be easy to sleep in my car! Thought that I could take my little Honda CRV and just zoom up to Yosemite, saving on the cost of gas. Brother! Wrong. It just wasn't worth the misery of tossing and turning on the lumpy car seats. Next time, I'm taking my comfy van!

It's always good to be home again. In just two days little Molly has grown! Here she is with her first bone....

No art today, just catching up around the house and got to have coffee with a friend I hadn't seen in a few years.

Wait! I didn't actually do any painting or crafting.... BUT I did start Shilo Sophia's BLACK MADONNA SACRED PAINTING class! This looks to be an amazing on-line class, just four weeks. Check it out HERE. I collaged just a few of her images to show you. It's not too late to get in on the class! Last nights phone call has been recorded so you can catch up fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you