Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR .... NEW JOURNALS!

Wow, it's a brand NEW YEAR! I'm starting off a new daily gratitude journal and thought I'd share a few pictures here.

This is last year's journal. I preferred to do it "my way" but I loved the water color pages. This is "Plenty of Time" by Terces Engelhart.

This is the simple, humble, composition book, covered in paste paper.


Here's a close up of the fun designs. When you hold it a certain way, it gives a 3-d effect.

Finally, I've committed to drawing more faces. I started a year ago, but I feel so challenged, I often avoid even trying. I've set my intention to draw at least 3 to 5 faces a week. Oh my, now I've declared it, I've gotta do it! LOL.


I'd love to hear your comments!  
Much love to you, visualizing a year of 
PEACE, ABUNDANCE, GOOD HEALTH, JOY, and LOVE!!
NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you