Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, here they are... my first four angels. I feel really good about them. Mostly because I have never attempted faces before. Interesting though, how different they look in a photo or here in my blog. Now I see some changes I want to make. .I'm very happy with this one, though I think I need to put more contour into her face. Looks kinda flat. I love her eyes though.


.This was finished two weeks ago on my art retreat... but I didn't like the face so I redid it this morning. Still thinking about the closed eyes thing.


.Same with this one's face. I feel I've learned so much I wanted to totally redo her face too. Now, I just don't like her eyes. They need to be darker.


.This was my first redheaded angel. She's ok... but her eyes should be lower. Just got to a place of wanting to be done. Everytime I look, seems like I should do something else.

Both of the redhaired angels were done on board. I've also done some shading around the edges to give them a distressed look. Thinking about doing a light crackle finish.

Any comments are so welcomed. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you