Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And the Birthday winners are....

What a pleasant and beautiful day I had, mostly sitting on my porch swing chatting with my wonderful 19 year old granddaughter! Warms my heart!

So, with the last comment posted, here are my random counter chosen winners:
#1 spiral journal            3    Tammy Freiborg
#2 cupcake painting        10    1carmelitelover - Peggy
#3 composition journal        40    Jennifer Willis of Sweet Pea Stamps
#4 tag journal                70    Claudine of Claudine's Art Corner
#5 set of stamps            68    Mary Walker of Mary Walker Designs
#6 two pdfs                79    Lillian Mederak of Canadian Scrap Tramp

I was able to find emails to notify several of you, others, I couldn't find you. So please email me your addresses asap so I can get your birthday presents in the mail to you!
Sweetest of Blessings to you, and thanks for making this such fun!
xoxo Chris

1 comment:

  1. Many Happy Returns of the day! Sounds like your birthday was just perfect.

    Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for the opportunity of winning the lovely prizes.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you