Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Week's Work...

I came back from Art Is You and hit the ground running. Spent the entire week preparing for our town's Harvest Festival. My table was right in front of our store.

I love creating Chunky Prayer Books. This one is 5x7 with many fold out (and up) pages, over 50 prayer cards with journaling spots on the back.... and lots and lots of tuck spots on every spread. I made my own envelopes with heavy black cardstock, so each page has a nice heavy feel to it.

One of these days I'll learn how to use the movie thing on my camera so I can do a simple flip with commentary. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the eye candy!

Happy Fall and Sweetest of Blessings dear friends.....

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you