Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An Inspiring Place to Create!

Wow... I have four full days here at Depoe Bay, Oregon. Our timeshare is right on the ocean! Yesterday, I spent eight hours working on the cookbook (Boulder Creek Antiques and Art COMMUNITY COOKBOOK) and another four hours cutting up my paste papers to cover journals and make little books.  I'll post pictures of those, maybe later today. I have so much I want to accomplish, it's difficult to just sit still and soak in the beauty! Thank you God for this amazing opportunity!

Here is my ART TABLE, before I covered it with supplies! Nice view, eh?

Sun setting on Monday....

 My computer space, where I'm working on the cookbook....
 Taking a stretch, standing on my patio.
Again! THANK YOU GOD, for this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you