Monday, July 11, 2011

Greeting Card Art

I've been having so much fun since school let out this summer. No more classes on my schedule. No more writing assignments or watercolor portfolios. Don't get me wrong! I love school! I'm excited to be learning (at my age)! I'm just loving the unstructured time.

And, as usual, I'm all over the map. Haven't touched my Sacred Madonna painting this week. Instead, I've been working on some watercolor pages to make into greeting cards. And, in the middle of that, I got an idea about creating a collage including Molly and cupcakes. My hubby thinks I should call them "Pup-Cakes".

I'll play with these prints in Photoshop, and will include phrases, quotes, etc.

What do you think?




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you