Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Reading

For my occasional reader: I want to share this fabulous site with you. 
 http://www.pixelofink.com/

I've been enjoying reading Kindle editions on my little Droid phone. It's amazing to be able to pull it out, especially when I'm caught unexpectedly having to wait for something, too early for an appointment, dining alone, etc. I've read a number of great books lately: Unbroken: A WWII Story of Survival, The Woman Warrior (Maxine Hong Kingston); The Glass Castle (Jeannette Walls); The Florist's Daughter, (Patricia Hampl), and Cutting for Stone (Abraham Verghese) REALLY EXCELLENT, and my favorite read of these past few months. I'm also reading Dicken's Great Expectations.

Another thing I love about my Droid/Kindle is that I can change the size of type for easy reading with tired eyes, and I don't need any light since the little screen is lit up. And it's so easy to turn the pages with just touching the right side of the screen.

Anyway... I'm excited to have come upon this site recommending free and cheap Kindle books!

Enjoy! and Sweet Blessings for a Beautiful Spring Sunday!
Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you