Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fun With Greeting Cards....

Last week I went on an Etsy shopping spree and purchased quite a few digital scrapbook pages to use in my fiber art. Guess I got tired of my 'same old - same old. Then yesterday, I thought, 'I can do that'... my granddaughter helped me learn Photoshop Elements many years ago. Glad I remembered how to use it! I wanted to create a few new mixed media greeting cards with bird images. I have a ton of vintage photos, so here is what I came up with...
(ON SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP, HERE., and thought I'd also list the graphic too!)

 When I remember to use the 'layer drop shadow' it makes the image seem to pop off the page... love that...







 So, here is the digital page I'm going to list on Etsy. As you can see, I played around with the images a bit more, especially the words.


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I guess we have both been busy creating the same things
    Chris! I love creating these myself! Beautiful images and words too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzi! I'm busy stockpiling inventory for the FABMO Boutique next month. I did really great last year. This year I'm streamlining my display. Have made lots of fabric books. Both the books and a few of the cards I'm listing on Etsy. Gives me extra $$ to purchase more supplies!

    It's the first day of Fall here, so First day of Spring there?
    Love you you my friend,
    xoxoChris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you