Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's kinda funny....

Well, I can hardly get into my little art studio! I've been furiously making mini albums, throwing scraps every which way, digging through papers and not putting them back... you know this hap-hazard style of creating, right?

So, I branched out onto my writing desk in the corner of my bedroom. I promised myself I would be tidy. What's up with this mess?? What's up with me?? Still messy. Laundry on chair needs to be folded.

It is kinda funny, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful soul...
    How are you?... What a lovely post...thank you for sharing your creative soul with us. By the way... I sent your Reading via email about 10 days ago, but I JUST got an email saying it failed. Please send me your email address via my hotmail is fine or my new one cherylatblooming-soul.com Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you