Monday, December 6, 2010

Writing Practice - Mindful Meditation

I've reset a new (old!) intention to writing Morning Pages (Julia Cameron) or Writing Practice (Natalie Goldberg). Not that I'm going to spill my guts here, but just to put out the intention, to solidify the practice into my bones.

Speaking of "bones", if you aspire to write, a novel, your memoir, morning pages, etc. You'll enjoy reading or listening to "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Goldberg. I've been listening to the audio version for the past several weeks, tuning in here and there, just picking up pieces of golden wisdom. Let me know what you think of her writing.

Speaking of "bones"... I'm sharing Natalie Goldberg's wonderful podcast "Writing as a Spiritual Practice":

http://www.soundstrue.com/podcast/?p=2289
Enjoy! Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you