Sunday, October 23, 2016

FABMO Boutique Craft Show

Hello dear friends... thought I'd share a few pictures from yesterday's FABMO craft show. I am thrilled that one third of my inventory was sold! The rest will be soon listed in my Etsy shop. The great thing about this show, is that it attracts fiber and sewing people. The most popular items were the needle books, Zen dolls, and greeting cards. A number of my lacy books sold too.

Large uniform signs noted prices and special things about each category. There was a LOT to crowd onto an 8' table! Height was important.

 Here was the presentation of my lacy books and journals.

 The Zen dolls were a favorite!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a good sale! Your display is attractive and inviting. Glad it went well.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you