Thursday, October 27, 2016

Angel Blessings....

Now on Etsy HERE
Here is another chunky lace book for you vintage lace lovers! Measures right about 5x6 with oodles of antique laces extending out!
Lots and lots of vintage laces throughout this beautiful book. Nice pages of sweet inspirational collages! You'll find oodles of wedding laces, some quite old. Even the sleeve from a lacy wedding dress, service as a pocket for your thoughts or memories. A very sweet accent to your guest room or ??

NINE decorated pages, chock full of antique laces and trims!

... here are some closeup pictures!
 Here is the Wedding dress sleeve that creates a pocket for your treasures.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    Hope you are doing well.
    Sorry I have been absent from your blog but these months are very busy for me.
    I love your chunky lace books. They are stunning!
    I have been meaning to make one, but it is on my To Do List. :) Maybe next year.
    Hugs and please know, I haven't forgotten you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you