Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just one more day? Please?

Oh my gosh, how can the time have passed so quickly. I just checked into my lovely condo here at Angels Camp last Sunday afternoon. And, already it's my last night. It started out raining, but yesterday and today were absolutely lovely, temps in the 70's and 80's. I spent a little too much time in the pool yesterday, so I'm presently a little pink. It's been a lovely time away, of deep thinking, art journaling, writing, and reading.

Here's my patio art table.... I'm art journaling my 'bucket list'....
 
 

 Here are the 19 soaps I felted....
 Whilst taking the pictures of the soaps, I noticed 'my' oak tree glistening in the setting sun. Ah, sending me her verdant green hugs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you