Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Christmas Mini Book for the year....

Tadaaa. I just finished my last mini album for this season. This one is for our family Pirate Gift Exchange. You know, everyone picks a number. 1st person picks a gift and unwraps it. Persons 2, 3, etc. can steal your gift or choose a new one. It's a rollicking good time! And always so funny! Secretly, I'm hoping my niece Lisa will end up with it.

So, my sweetie Molly agreed to be my prop this morning, holding up the book. I didn't get all the pages, but this gives you an idea.




















1 comment:

  1. I am truly impressed by your art partner. She seems to have her avocation thoroughly under her control . She so instinctively knows just where that dollop of drool needs to plop for the most affect.Do you think mine could take a few lessons from her??? Every-time I look for our journal she is sleeping on it. Thank you for sharing !!
    May you and yours have a wonderful holiday!
    Sagewomyn/Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you