Friday, July 23, 2010

SUMMER TIME!

I've been enjoying an amazing summer of art retreats. First to Yosemite then Bodega Bay area. Here are some of my Yosemite paintings.

First... here I am in the meadow painting El Capitan, while watching the crazy climbers scale the verticle walls!

Two young children came and sat painting with me for an hour!

Here is my instructor for the day:

And this is what I wanted to paint:

As seen from the Sentinel Bridge parking lot.

And this is what I'm in the process of creating. It's not near done yet, and my camera's battery was starting to go, sorry about the faded image.


And here are my two completed paintings....

First one is the popular whole valley view from the "Tunnel View".

The second one is Stoneman's Bridge, near Camp Curry. We camped in what used to be Camp 7 for many years as I was growing up. I used to swim right underneath this bridge. The colors are quite distorted, again because of the camera/battery problem.





inally, here is a picture from the popular "Tunnel View"m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you