Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Pics



OK, so here are some better pictures of my last set of paintings. Actually, I have a few more that I haven't photographed yet, but I'm not as pleased as I am with these.



Here is a more stylized lady: (still a little blurry)
Here's a closeup of her face. I got daring and used darker and darker colors. Lighter lights and darker darks make more of a sculpted and contoured face.
And this one is done on a wonderful "Studio Board" that my husband made. A lovely birch substrate to work on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Maybe this is the painting we were looking for if it was 10 x 12 or 8 x 10....now it's getting hard for me to remember exactly....this may have been the painting I sold to the gentleman...it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you