Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dyed lace and four more sachets

I spent yesterday afternoon dying, lace that is. I love the mottled purple, green, peach.... Didn't think to take a picture of all the laces, most of which are now in three of these sachets.
This first one was actually the last one I finished yesterday.

Oh my... I did something with my camera, trying to reduce the picture size and now I can't quite manage these. Oh well, you can still see. Thanks! xoxo
PS... Please leave a comment. I've missed my blogger friends!




2 comments:

  1. More pretties! What do you use to dye your lace? It's not something I've done (beyond using tea or coffee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you happen to get several identical comments from me I'm sorry - blog-grrrr was giving me trouble and it didn't look like the comment(s) went through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you