Wednesday, January 14, 2015

'To DREAM' a Lace Mixed Media Album

For your enjoyment... A Lace Book now available in my ETSY SHOP.
 Front cover with layers of crochet lace doiley, roses, silk flower and just a touch of bling.
Inside front pages...layers of lace, sweet rosette flower, designer fabric samples, a pocket on the left side, "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." quote on the right side. Lovely vintage painting has been printed on cotton twill.
 EVERY set of two pages supports a pocket for you to tuck in tags, messages, sweet thoughts.


 Sorry, this one is blurry... I've included a better closeup below.




2 comments:

  1. Chris this is really beautiful! Such a beautiful theme using some of my favorite images with your gorgeous lace pieces and pretty fabrics too.
    I love the idea of the pockets on each page opening. Lovely work. I am sure you will sell easily!
    Warm hugs and sweet blessings!
    Suzy xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and hope I can be inspired enough to do something similar. I have boxes of lace I just can't seem to part with but can't really enjoy since they are boxed up. So..... now..... maybe...... I know what I should do with them. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you