Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's COMPLETE!

It's a BIG SIGH here! After months of entering, formatting, formatting some more, proofreading, proofreading, reformatting, and reformatting.... our cookbook is COMPLETE and off to the printers. (Oh, but there is one more, FINAL proofreading next week.)

I'm so excited about the way the cover art turned out. I totally reworked it to include the full view of our shop's beautiful Redwood tree that looms behind us.  And... more good news. Our tree is designated as our town's HOLIDAY TREE!  Santa will be lighting her up on Friday, November 25th. (I'll post pictures!)

To compliment the tree lighting, I've designed a holiday scene that will be cut out of 8'plywood pieces. At the same time, I'm just finishing up a sweet BABY BOOK for my cousin's baby shower, today! Just have to add some bling. I'll post those pictures tomorrow.

So, here's my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Sweet Blessings and Big Love to you